Well, it looks like 2010 is just about over. Yeah, you know what's coming. It's flashback time:
1. At the beginning of the year, in February, I hit up Vegas with some friends. It was my first time.
I loved it.
2. I went to Park City during Sundance season. Also a first. Didn't see a movie, but we did have a great photo shoot with Natalie's amazing camera.
3. The Festival of Colors. A lovely, chalky mess.
4. I interned at Deseret Book over the summer. I worked on 55 books, including President Monson's biography!
5. In May I turned 22! And I got to go home to Michigan for a few days.
7. I was called to be the Relief Society secretary. Best. Calling. Ever!
8. Cousin Cami got married. Cousin Laura and I took pictures of ourselves while we waited outside the Salt Lake Temple for the wedding to be over.
9. I hit up Michigan again at the end of summer (thank you frequent flier miles). Seriously, I haven't been to Michigan this many times in a year in like forever.
While I was there we saw Lake Michigan.
10. Drama, drama, drama, and . . . at the beginning of September I moved! I like my new bed a lot. But I didn't spend nearly enough time sleeping in it last semester as I wanted/needed to.
11. During the fall I interned at the Friend! And I loved it.
12. I also became a baking fiend. You may have picked up on that.
14. Concerts, concerts, and more concerts. The favorite being: Ingrid Michaelson.
So here's to 2011. My last semester of college. Graduation. Getting a real job.
Yeah . . .
Please don't be as scary as I think you're going to be.