Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Portland: Part 2

Dear Reader,

On my second day in Portland, Natalie took me to see the beautiful Oregon scenery. We went on a drive to see this gorge


and the Multnomah Falls. (Which felt a little bit like what being in Rivendell must feel like.)


It was a fight against daylight though, since daylight savings time happened the night before. We rushed after church to see the sights before it got too dark. 

Then that night we watched a lot of TV. And it was awesome. Grimm, Once Upon a Time, Community, Psych . . . I don't think it's possible for Natalie and me to hang out without watching some TV show. That's probably why we are such good friends. . . .

We then went to bed and rested up for a truly magical and long-awaited day. I'll give you a hint--books may have been involved. 

1 comment:

  1. Hooray! Multnomah falls is about 20 minutes away from where I grew up. I'm so glad you were able to see it! :)

    ReplyDelete