Monday, June 20, 2011

Here Kitty, Kitty . . .

Dear Reader,

I always told myself that as soon as I was in a position to, I was going to get a pet. This promise to myself got me through pretty much all of college. And now that I am living on my own, I decided to go for it!

So, I'd like you to meet....my kitten!


After spending the afternoon in my bathroom (getting adjusted to the new home, etc.) he decided he wanted to come out and explore the apartment.


He seems to have decided he really enjoys sleeping on the TV stand.



After exploring for awhile he fell asleep by me on the carpet.

He doesn't have a name yet, but hopefully he will soon!

7 comments:

  1. I still think Voldemort is a good name.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Voldemort!!! That would NOT be a good name!

    Jim suggests Mr. Pib (Puss-in-Boots). He thinks that is Highlights-appropriate.

    How about Mr Darcy?

    (Not that you were asking for suggestions...!)

    He is adorable. (The cat, I mean)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is seriously the MOST ADORABLE KITTEN EVER.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you should name him Alistair (defender of man - woman implied) or Alloicious (famous warrior). Then you could call him Ali or Aloe respectively.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gosh! You posts make me want to have a real life so bad! I think you need to post the name of this super cute kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. He is a lovely kitten! And, although I am not a TV stand, he seemed content to nap on me... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello. You should clearly name this thing Guido.

    ReplyDelete