Sunday, May 22, 2011

The Report

Dear Reader,

So I have worked at Highlights for four days now, and I love it! Everyone is so nice and it's such a cute town to live in!

And I have an apartment! Yay! I'm not fully moved in yet, but it's there and it's waiting to be lived in by me. I'm still staying at the Highlights Foundation cabins up in the hills in the middle of nowhere. To help you live vicariously through me, here are a few images of my drive on the dirt roads up into the hills of Pennsylvania:


This is my favorite little area on the drive. There was pretty much a constant stream of water falling from the sky for the first fews days being here in PA (some may call it rain, but it was so much more than that) and one time this whole field was flooded and it looked really cool.



This is a river that is by the cabins I'm staying at.


And this is my cabin! (Complete with running water, electricity, and wifi! What a wonderful age we live in.)

There will be more pictures of this super cute world I've stepped into soon.

1 comment:

  1. A good report! Glad to hear it's going well. The pictures are gorgeous - everything is so green. It is really beautiful there, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete