Thursday, November 4, 2010

This is Halloween.

Dear Reader,

So Halloween happened this last weekend. But I'm sure you figured that out on your own.

Natalie and I carved pumpkins on Saturday. This is one of my favorite parts of Halloween. I love scooping the ooey gooey innards out of the pumpkin.




Yum.


The finished products. Harry Potter on the left (mine) and the happiest vampire you will ever see on the right (Natalie's).


That night I went to Natalie's ward party. She was a gypsy and I was Lois Lane. The thing was this was a dance party and I was wearing stilettos. Ouch.


And Sam was Ariel. The fork was my idea.


Sunday was Kelsy's Halloween food-fest. She made the most delicious pumpkin bars I have ever eaten. I'm serious. They were heavenly. Oh, and she was a cocker spaniel. Love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment