Friday, November 12, 2010

P.S. I'm famous.

Dear reader,

Earlier today (at around 3:45) I was walking back to the Church Office Building from an all-day training meeting at a stake center up the road. As I was about to walk back into the building, I heard a noise above me and looked up to see two men jumping from the top of the building onto the parking lot across the street.

It was awesome.

They jumped into an escape car and got away pretty quick, before the building security could catch up with them.

When I was leaving for my bus a little while later, I was stopped by a reporter from the Deseret News who asked me if I saw the parachuters and to explain what happened.

Anyway, newspaper is much faster at getting printed than books or magazines (shocker) and like half an hour after I interviewed with her she had posted her article. And here it is:


Yeah, it's not gonna win a Pulitzer or anything. But I'm quoted!

4 comments:

  1. They are awesome. You are awesome. This whole post is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha I love this so ridiculously much. You have no idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite line: It must have been on their bucket list or something.

    Loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favorite part:

    Beer said she wasn't worried.

    Beer said it.. like the beverage?! hahahaha

    you're welcome!

    ReplyDelete